1.Fill water into the vessel
2.Put the cup into the vessel
3.Put the gasket into the cup
4.Assemble the cover to host
5.Connect the adapter plug to the host.
1.Clean all the accessories and the inhaler before first use with medical alcohol;
2.Take off the cover;
3.Add water into the inhaler vessel and medication +distilled water in to the Medicine cup; put the cup into the vessel; then put the sealing ring on the top of the vessel; last, put on the inhaler cover;
4. Turn on the High mode by pressing the ON/OFF button for 5 seconds , press the second time to adjust the inhaler to Normal mode, Inhaler will automatically off after one treatment; High mode means more vapour, and normal mode means less vapour.
5.Add the water vessel with room temperature water and use water with temperature at about 40℃ in cold weather.
6. This item is not chargeable, it is plug and play.
If only the red light blinks, or completely no steam comes out, please make sure to check if there are enough water or liquid in both the water vessel and the medicine cup. Sometime the steps missed, will cause the trouble. Contact our customer service if helps needed for using this item!
1. HKz: 2.4MHz
2. Particle size: Respirable fraction 0.5
3. Maximum med capacity: 15ml
4. Machine capacity: 25ml
5. Average nebulization rate: 0.375ml/min
6. Working voltage: 12V DC
7. Power Consumption: 6W
8. Dimension: 80mm*55mm*140mm
9. Weight: appr. 0.5KG
10. Input voltage: 110V-240V
Package Include (in original packed):
1 x Portable Nebulizer
2 x Mask (1 adult size, 1 children size)
5 x Medical cups
2 x Mouth pieces
1 x UK Plug
1 x English Manual
- FOB Port: Shenzhen
- Lead Time: 3 - 5 days
- Dimensions per Unit: 8 × 5.5 × 14 Centimeters
- Weight per Unit: 0.5 Kilograms
- Central/South America
- Eastern Europe
- North America
- Western Europe