MCA VRLA batteries have obtained a number of international certificates including CE, UL, IEC, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS.
High rate gel battery
Product features of high rate gel battery
1. The gel is made from fumed silica. In the uniform gel electrolyte, there isno phenomenon of acid layering.
2. The gelled electrolyte is immobile. It allows no spillage, and enables eachpart of battery plate to react evenly.
3. Using special design, the high power battery embodies excellent high ratedischarge performance and high energy density. Its high energy output is over20% higher than that of ordinary batteries.
4. The use of corrosion resistant grid alloy and special formation ensures thatthe high rate gel battery comes with outstanding low temperature performance andlone service lifespan.
5. Thanks to high purity materials, the gel cell battery has quite low selfdischarge so that it will not go flat during long periods without charge.
6. The use of gas recombination technology ensures that this power supply devicefeatures ultra high recombination efficiency and generates no acid mist.
9. It also provides safety and reliability in that it is perfectly sealedrelying on high reliable sealing technology.
Applications of high rate gel battery
1. Telecommunication systems such as automobile telephone, mobile telephonesystem, portable radio transmitter, hand-held terminal
2. Motive power battery for electric tool, electric toy, portable dust collectorand unmanned handling robot
3. Signal system, emergency lighting system, security and protection system
4. EPS and UPS system
5. Optimal choice for the applications requiring small capacity but largedischarge current such as high effect UPS system, starter, electric power tools and more
- Lead Time: 20 - 30 days
- Central/South America
- Eastern Europe
- Mid East/Africa
- North America
- Western Europe